Computer Virus Removal- Remove Virus Automatically & Manually
For one reason or the other, as a computer user you have to face virus issues that hamper your work a lot. Every day you hear thousands cases of virus attack that result in data loss. In this world where technology is advancing with a very fast pace, you need computer daily. Thereby, it is very important for you to understand the process of computer virus removal so as to avoid such terrible unexpected intruders. Let’s have some basic knowledge of virus removal. This process can be conducted automatically or manually.
Before going to perform virus removal, you need to confirm that whether your PC is infected or not.
Common signs of virus attack are:
• Computer running slow
• Unknown errors
• Pop-ups and strange ads
• Random PC boots
• Blue screen error
If you are observing these signs then surely you need to do computer virus removal. Experts are available round the clock to help your regarding these issues. Going to professionals for virus removal is one way but you can also adopt some steps by yourself to get rid of such situations.
Remove virus automatically
The most common way to remove computer virus is the use of antivirus software. For this, you need good virus removal tool.
1. Begin the process by closing all the applications that is running. Most of the antivirus software requires a reboot thus, it is necessary to close all the running programs.
2. Run a scan on your computer.
3. Detect the threats and remove them.
4. Update your antivirus software for catching up latest threats.
5. After updating, run the antivirus software to detect the viruses and then remove the detected items.
Remove computer virus manually
Sometimes computer virus removal can be done manually. Try the following steps:
1. Most of the viruses attack your PC through spyware programs and thus, you need to remove those suspicious programs. For this, start your PC in Safe Mode by pressing F8 while your PC restarts. Then click “Start” and go to “Control Panel.” Choose “Add or Remove programs.” Now, you can see all the programs installed on your computer. Find those that are linked with virus or spyware and delete them. Also, you can search online for the list of programs matching to a particular virus.
2. By seeing the list of files related with any virus through Internet, you can check that whether any of those files are available on your computer. If you find any such file then delete them permanently.
3. When viruses attack your PC, they add some registry entries into your system registry. You can search online for those entries and flush out those viruses that have added those entries.
It is important to note that while deleting virus manually, you should be careful regarding your needed files and entries. Make sure you are not deleting them along with doubtful files. Computer virus removal is the process that should be performed with proper care without damaging important contents of computer.
About the Author
EasyTechy, US-based Tech Support
company offering on-demand computer virus removal
, free virus remover, free virus removal programs, free virus removal tools and More. Want to know more.
Submitted on: 2014-03-27 05:25:43