New major changes to the way Property are seen on Multi Listing Service websites
What makes our MLS website better than any of the other MLS sites available.
Many of the public are actually unaware of MLS, the Multiple Listing Service of Properties for sale by Real Estate Agents. It is as complete a listing of properties for sale and to let by Professional Real Estate agents sharing the information with others in the profession.
In fact MLS has been in existence for many years. It was collated and published in book form, containing all properties for sale listed with Real Estate Agents. As one can imagine it was very bulky and subject to a great many inaccuracies and constantly in danger of going out of date. Updated monthly it was a flawed effort to make a useful list for all realtors. BUT it was a start.
All Real Estate agents listed the properties they had for sale with MLS and this organization published it so that other MLS members could locate the listing if they had an enquiry for a property in the area and house type.
With the advent of the internet this was revolutionized and the need for a printed copy fell away. In addition of course so did the time lag between a listing at an agent, a listing with MLS, a sale, and that property being removed from MLS.
In addition the internet has made massive changes to the marketing material available on each property on the MLS data base. Instead of a basic description and a couple of digitized photographs a great number of high quality pictures including panorama views can easily be included. The use of virtual tours of a property and similar panorama photos make the realtors life so much easier. As we all know a picture tells a thousand words, and a full set of attractive pictures can easily whet a prospective buyers appetite. It also of course cuts down on the number of fruitless visits one needs to take a client on as if he doesn't like a photo he is almost certain not to like the property itself.
The next point about MLS is that is a member's only site. It is for use by Real Estate professionals throughout the country allowing them access to all properties listed as for sale as at the moment. Sure the public can access the listings but cannot update them and nor can they make an offer directly to the seller.
But what MLS does do is share massive amounts of data on each and every property for sale in the data base. Thus if a Real estate agent in Florida has a client looking for a property in Wisconsin or Illinois or Houston ,Texas or anywhere else he can find a suitable property that is for sale there and put his client in contact with the local realtor.
So what is special about MLS Global. What makes it the best MLS site around. For a start it is Global. Most MLS site tend to restrict their activities to the United States, Mexico or a few other countries.
Now certain additional features have been added to make the MLS site more responsive to the market developments with internet marketing in real estate. These features include a lot of features now available to both buyers and sellers. These features make the Site a marked improvement over the old MLS sites and include:
* Europe's most spread out property listing portal, be it for sale or rent, for lease, auction exchange and even for short term rentals such as holiday swaps.
* There is a list of buyers who have listed their desires, more buyers are being encouraged to do so.
* Sellers are now able to contact the buyers.
* Exchange: Instead of cash as an exchange it is possible to swap your property for something else.
* Commission splits for both agents and sellers, thus if an amateur were to introduce a buyer then a commission may become payable. This means one could almost become a free lance agent earning sales commission through MLS Global.
* The features of Google maps, street view and satellite images are now able to be embedded with the listing.
* Social media promotions are now being added so one's property
In addition they also have many more features for the seller, be he an agent, a property developer even a private seller.
* Currently the first months listing is free of charge.
* The listings are now available to have the site displayed on mobile devices.
* Agents are constantly being recruited so any agent can easily sign onto the site and commissions will be split.
* Listings can be exported from your current website or program to MLS Global or can be cut and pasted.
* Once listed they will be on display world wide.
* A lot more data is available about the agent and how to contact them
* Free listing on Social Media such as Facebook and Twitter.
* Help desk support is constantly available.
* Mailings to over 100 countries
* Various other promotional options to enable one to elevate and enhance your marketing effort.
For these and many other reasons such as being listed on the most active world wide portal for Real Estate listings one should waste no further time and list one's properties on MLS Global.
About the Author
Derick Scott CEO MLS Global
Global website www.mls-global.com
we have launched
www.multilistingserviceusa.com - www.multilistingservicemexico.com - www.multilistingservicecanada.com
Submitted on: 2013-11-08 18:44:13