To keep ahead of the curve, print, publishing and graphic arts businesses rely on quality file conversion tools. InDesign plugins from Markzware can enable users to complete quick file conversion from Quark to InDesign.
Markzware's U.S.-based team develops quality conversion software and other solutions for users of layout applications worldwide. Markzware's Q2ID plugins import QuarkXPress content into InDesign CS5 through CC 2017 files.
Now, you can convert QuarkXPress 2017 to Adobe InDesign CS5.5, InDesign CS6, InDesign CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, and more, on the macOS or Windows platform!
Markzware's Q2ID can import QuarkXPress fonts, images, colors, and more into Adobe InDesign (INDD) workflows for Creative Suite and Creative Cloud.
How to Open QuarkXPress in InDesign CS5-CC 2017 Mac/Win, via Markzware Q2ID:
- Click "Markzware" in the InDesign Menu Bar and select "Convert QuarkXPress® Document..." from the Q2ID fly-out menu.
- Select the QuarkXPress file to convert and click Open. A conversion progress bar will appear and the QuarkXPress file will appear rebuilt in InDesign.
- Save, close and reopen the new InDesign file.
- Remap any missing fonts or images, via the InDesign dialog.
- Re-save the new InDesign document.
"... when we do need it, it's been in an emergency rush situation, and Q2ID has saved the day... Zero problems. Exactly as advertised. And worked perfectly the first time. That was the best part. It was so easy to use. Nothing complicated." - Ryan Moore, Q2ID customer
Reclaim the time and money that other data conversion methods take! Markzware's Q2ID offline conversion software provides lots of advantages.
Q2ID InDesign Plugin Benefits:
- provides dependable file conversion to access QXP content within a new INDD document, via a simple selection.
- gives users an easy method for QuarkXPress to InDesign document conversion.
- extracts content from a QuarkXPress document.
- preserves intellectual property.
- gives fast access to QXP content, for editing within an INDD document.
Markzware Q2ID Menu to Open QuarkXPress 2017 in InDesign CS5-CC 2017 Mac/Win:
Menu to Open QuarkXPress 2017 in InDesign CS5-CC 2017 Mac/Win via Markzware Q2IDThe leading QuarkXPress to InDesign data conversion software is now even better! Q2ID provides data conversion from QuarkXPress 2017 to InDesign CC 2017 (and more versions), without requiring additional software.
1. Convert QuarkXPress® Document... - Clicking on this menu item will bring up an Open File window asking you to locate the QuarkXPress file you would like to convert.
2. Help... - Clicking this will bring up a small window with a few options.
When you select the Help... menu item, a small window appears with:
- the version number of Q2ID you are running.
- link to the Q2ID online manual, which opens your default web browser and takes you to the online Q2ID manual.
- link to the Markzware Tech Support Request Form, which opens your default web browser and takes you to the Markzware Online Technical Support Form.
3. Conversion progress bar - helps you to track the file conversion process.
You must consider your organization's goals, when shopping for a file conversion solution. With Q2ID, you can convert individual, or multiple, files as needed, per your workflow's specifications.
The Q2ID Bundle Subscription (1 Year) supports file conversion from QuarkXPress, including QuarkXPress 2017, to:
- InDesign CC 2017 Mac & Win
- InDesign CC 2015 Mac & Win
- InDesign CC 2014 Mac & Win
- InDesign CC Mac & Win
- InDesign CS6 Mac & Win
- InDesign CS5.5 Mac & Win
- InDesign CS5 Mac & Win
You can convert wide format, textile, packaging and other printing processes, with Q2ID. Markzware's advanced conversion technology enables Q2ID to handle high-volume document conversion.
Markzware's Q2ID can convert QXP file items to InDesign, including:
- linked text boxes
- page positioning
- text attributes
Document production teams need to save money when they can, to keep production costs down. Let Q2ID software help to liberate vital resources for your organization.
The Q2ID Bundle Subscription includes CC plugins for InDesign CC-CC 2017 (Creative Cloud), as well as for CS5-CS6 (Creative Suite), for Macintosh and Windows platforms. The subscription allows access to all of these plugins, plus free updates throughout the subscription term. You can buy the Q2ID Bundle Subscription, via the Q2ID page. If your workflow requires additional file conversion solutions, please visit the Markzware Products page.