2. Easy To Learn: Web applications can be easily designed by using certain commands with simple syntax.
An array is a special subscript variable which stores number of values of same type. It’s element index starts with 0. An array must be declared before it is used. The new operator is a special operator that is used to create an instance of an object type. Similarly, the delete operator is used to delete a property of an object or an element at an array index.
3. What is Array? Explain with example.
4. Define Switch. Case statement with one example.
5. Define WHILE loop with one any example.
6. Define If conditional statement with example.
7. Define the use of functions with one example.