7 Habits Of Successful Leaders
Generally, for the success of any business, it is highly important that there should be great leaders. Experts are of the opinion that men and women, who possess the ability to inspire their workforce to reach deep within themselves can make things happen. But, the unfortunate thing here is that nearly 60% of businesses lack efficient leaders and so businesses are finding it hard to reach their goals. A report states that about 37% of the employees are leaving their job mainly because of bad leaderships.
Successful leaders are of the opinion that leadership is more of an art as against science. They also state that anyone can turn out to be a successful leader, when he/she follows the 7 habits given below:
1. Perspire: There is actually no secret mantra. This is because a significant part of a great leadership starts and ends with effort and only efforts that too a lot. You should get an understanding about how to work with others, how to visualize a bright future and how to build effective teams and how to guide people towards the set goals. In short, you should be relentless in your pursuit to become a good leader.
2. Show grace under pressure: During tough times, in the process of effective leadership development, you should be a person in your organization from whom other people can gain inspiration. Rather than talking about what to do, you should engage yourself in action and you should know what to do to get things back into order. You should be graceful to your team members and should be confident under pressure situations.
3. Have integrity: Generally, team members want their leaders to be forthright, candid, fair and honest. You should never forget to give an opportunity for each member of your team, which includes training, assignments and promotions. When you show your integrity, your team members will show their loyalty.
4. Inspire team work: In the process of leadership development, you should understand the techniques to create teams whose efforts and synergy can get things done in an efficient manner. When you inspire teamwork, you will experience a great improvement in your group performance.
5. Have unwavering faith: It is important that you should have unwavering faith in yourself and your teammates. There are great chances of setbacks on your way towards success, but you should never give up.
6. Communicate: It is highly important that there should be effective communication within your team to work together to succeed.
7. Look at the big picture: Only when you aim big, you can achieve at least some percentage of it. So, post a big picture before your members and work as a team towards the same.
So, follow the 7 habits mentioned above and you can turn out to be a successful leader one day.
About the Author
Franklincoveyme is the Best management training middle east
, UAE. Also Offers best education and management training services for performance improvement of organizations. To know more about leadership training uae please visit
Submitted on: 2014-09-29 23:42:00