Concrete Barriers for Enhanced Site Safety and Highway Traffic Management
There may be thousands of reasons behind the usage of concrete barriers in power plants, construction sites and highways. But, protecting the workers and public from unexpected injury or falls tops the list. If any kind of workplace accident causes injury or threatens your worker or the public, you and your company would be liable on both counts. To save you from these sorts of issues, concrete jersey barriers are used.
Concrete barriers are not only used in the construction sites but also in power plants and other industries where heights and risks are more. They are also used as a temporary or permanent road restraint and protective barrier for both highway and off site earthworks projects. Usage of concrete barriers creates a positive impact on your company's safety record and conveys a positive message to your workers that you care about them.
Why Concrete Barriers?
Concrete barriers have become the superior option for site safety because of its ease of installation, effectiveness, and life cycle costs. They perform better than any other security system and virtually have no maintenance or repair costs. These barriers employ effective joining methods, hence it requires less installation time.
Jersey barriers are used for perimeter protection and to develop vehicle prohibiting zones. So, these jersey barriers are used widely in important areas of a building such as car parks and utilities alongside access roads. Another key factor why businesses opt for concrete Jersey barriers is its longevity. Since these barriers can withstand extreme weather conditions, they are highly durable and no maintenance is required. Moreover, these barriers are portable, can be quickly assembled and act as noise control agents because of its high noise absorption capabilities.
Features of Concrete Barriers
- Concrete jersey barriers have extremely high level of resistance.
- Problem-free logistics.
- The installation process for these barriers is quick and easy, hence they are highly affordable.
- They can be used in a wide range of applications.
- Concrete barriers undergo mass precision testing and quality testing to decide on its suitability.
- They come in a variety of special designs and shapes to serve different security purposes.
Concrete jersey barriers are suitable for a variety of applications like,
- Securing an unprotected site from unwanted visitors
- Deterring fly tippers and travelers
- Safety precautions during construction projects
- Diverting traffic during road works
- Providing added security during outdoor events and more.
48 Barriers, the leading provider of concrete barriers supplies Jersey barriers (K-Rail, Traffic barriers, highway concrete barrier), water-filled barricades, concrete bin blocks, and concrete planters that suits all your industrial and safety needs.
About the Author
The author of this article is an industrial icon who has more than 28 years of expertise in his field. In this article he writes about the importance of concrete barriers in industrial areas, highways, construction sites and more. Visit http://48barriers.com
Submitted on: 2017-03-07 03:20:23